SaiTech has strong technical capabilities and experience in proving the support services listed below.
- LAN/WAN Engineering and Operations Support
- PABX / Telephone Services Engineering, Operations, Administration, and Billing Support
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Network Management
- Cable Plant Installation, Configuration and Management
- Audio / Video Conferencing Support
- International Telecommunications and Network Services
- Early Warning and Emergency Systems (EWS) Support
Highlights of Experience and Accomplishments:
- 20 years of experience in providing LAN/WAN and telecommunications support for NASA including network connectivity with NASA’s international partners. Our network experience includes networks and systems starting from old TDM technology to ATM and IP networks.
- Experience includes network installations in Russia, India, and Canada, and establishing network connectivity with NASA locations in US. SaiTech planned, designed, engineered, and implemented the NASA – Russian Space Agency (RSA) international network.
- Supporting DOD Office of Inspector General Headquarters (HQ) provided LAN/WAN, and Telecommunications including VoIP installations at HQ and several field locations.
- Over 20 years of experience in providing PABX and Telephone at three major NASA installations over 5000 users.
- Implemented VoIP for at NASA Stennis Space Center and JPL for over 5000 users at this major space technology institutions. Also, implemented a converged network solution at National Space Science Technology Center (NSSTC) in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Over 15 years of experience in cable plant installation, operation and management at major installations with over 150 buildings.
- Consolidated major wide area IP networks into single IP network which resulted in considerable reduction in maintenance costs.