SaiTech has excellent technical capabilities and proven performance as demonstrated below.
- Over 12 Years of Proven Past Performance and Track Record in EDM and image-enabled transaction processing
- Over 5 years of experience in Design, Implementation, and Management of all Forms used at NASA Stennis Space Center.
- Supported three Major NASA contracts at three NASA Centers – NASA Shared Services Center, NASA Stennis Space Center, and Marshall Space Flight Center
- Experience with COTS and GOTS EDM and ERM Systems
- Subject Matter Experts in EDM Systems Development, RM, Workflow, Document Imaging, and Custom Applications Development
- Research and Evaluation of EDM Products and Future Technologies
- Business workflow development, maintenance, modification and migration
- Create, preserve, and maintain customer documents including Official Records in all media
- Experience in interfacing with National Archives & Records Administration (NARA)
- Electronic and Paper Records Transfer & Recall from NARA
- Knowledge and Experience with NASA, DoD and NARA Records Management Directives, Policies & Procedures
- Memberships and active participation in ARMA & AIIM
Highlights of Experience and Accomplishments:
- SaiTech engineered, planned, designed, and implemented Electronic Document Management (EDM) architecture for a totally new operation at NASA Shared Services Center (NSSC) at Stennis Space Center in Mississippi.
- Designed the information architecture, document and records management strategy, and incoming work routing processes critical to the creation of the NSSC. As a result of SaiTech’s recommendation to use Government owned system, the government avoided over two million dollars in software licensing fees.
- Seamlessly integrated mailroom, document imaging, library, and automated work distribution technologies into a process capable of converting up to 2.4 million paper transactions per year into disciplined and catalogued electronic documents.
- Responsible for managing a State of the Art Records Management Facility at NASA Stennis